The Adelaide Experience
HILLS & VALE - Adelaide Hills Experiences
exclusive off-site Touring experiences
HILLS AND VALE Small Estates
Clamber up to two of the highest wineries in the Adelaide Hills, then explore the very best of McLaren Vale and its spectacular coastline. Depart Sequoia for a short drive to Tapannapa Wines, home to legendary Australian winemaker Brian Croser and the first vineyard site in the Adelaide Hills. Enjoy a private tasting overlooking the vineyard, then take a drive through glorious rolling hills to Deviation Road Wines.
Deviation Road Wines are known in South Australia for their signature sparkling wine. Owner and winemaker Kate Laurie trained in France to make fine sparkling wines using the traditional method. Enjoy a tasting and lunch overlooking their beautiful garden and vineyards.
In the afternoon savour a private estate tour at Bekkers Clarendon Vineyard with one of the owners, an unrivalled experience that is highly limited, followed by a private masterclass at their McLaren Vale Wine Room.
As we make our way back to the lodge, we will venture over to the beach to catch a glimpse of the spectacular Fleurieu Peninsula coastline.
* Subject to availability and pricing changes
Full Day tour
- Visit to Tapannapa Wines and lunch at Deviation Road Wines
- A private estate tour at Bekkers Clarendon Vineyard with one of the owners, an unrivalled experience that is highly limited, followed by a private masterclass at their McLaren Vale Wine Room
- Includes: all experiences, lunch, private guide, and luxury transportation
- Available: daily
- Duration: 7 hours – depart at 10.30am and return at 5.30pm
- Cost: $2,235 per couple