The Adelaide Hills Experience
McLaren Vale Producers Full Day Tour
exclusive off-site Touring experiences
Mclaren Vale Producers
A spectacular private 4WD tour to visit pristine coastline and some of the finest small winemakers in the country, included are visits to Samson Tall, Bekkers Wine Room and Yangarra Estate. Marvel at the ancient Onkaparinga Gorge geology that dates back 600 million years and soak up spectacular views over the vineyards, whist enjoying a lunch at award winning Salopian Inn.
* Subject to availability and pricing changes
Full Day Tour
- Depart Sequoia and drive into McLaren Vale starting with a 4WD tour into ancient Onkaparinga Gorge to marvel at geology that dates back 600 million years and spectacular views over the coast and vineyards
- Visit Samson Tall, a boutique, small batch producer making exceptional single vineyard wines. Surrounded by the first Church Block vineyards, this beautiful chapel is home to some magnificent single vineyard wines in McLaren Vale. Enjoy a private winery tour and then a tasting in the Chapel
- Enjoy a private tasting at Yangarra in their exclusive lounge, tasting a select range of Yangarra Estate wines plus famous single vineyard wines from Hickinbotham Estate, a vineyard which for years provided shiraz for Penfolds Grange Hermitage
- Lunch at award winning Salopian Inn
- Includes: inclusive of all experiences, lunch, private guide and luxury transportation.
- Available Daily
- Duration: 8 hours depart at 9.30am and return at 5.30pm
- Cost: $1,900 per couple